Bemis Beard Oils
Bemis Beard Oils are inspired by place. I steam distill essential oils from hand-gathered wild plants, which I combine with plant-based carrier oils and other sustainably-sourced essential oils. Each blend is carefully researched to heal flaky skin, soften whiskers, and provide a soothing fragrance.
I offer six varieties of beard oils in 1/2 oz and 1 oz dropper bottles. Also available are sample packs containing three 1/2 oz. bottles of your chosen varieties.
Available beard oil varieties include:
1) Aurora Beardealis – the essence of the Great North: white, black, Sitka spruce, pine, and rose hip seed oil;
2) Oregon Forest – a State of Beard: Douglas fir, Sitka spruce, Western red-cedar, Ponderosa pine, and juniper berry;
3) Warm Spice – spicy and soothing: vetiver, nutmeg, clove, and black pepper;
4) Cascadian Sasquatch – your coastal sanctuary: Sitka spruce, Western red-cedar, and Douglas fir;
5) Herb Hare – familiar garden herbs: lavendar, rosemary, and sage;
6) Volcano Extract – drawn from the young Cascadian volcanoes: grand and subalpine fir, Ponderosa, sugar, and lodgepole pine;
My newest variety, Volcano Extract, was premiered at the 2019 Oregon Country Fair as a special blend with Resonance Farm’s CBD oil. Please contact me via email if you are interested in this particular variety.
Last updated on July 5th, 2020