Carefree Farms Campground
24363 Suttle Rd, Veneta
One of the original OCF Neighborhood Campgrounds, Carefree Farms is about a 10-minute walk from the Fair entrance and offers a quiet, peaceful, family-friendly setting with trees for shade from the sun and meadows to view the night sky.
Camping passes are per-person and good for 4 nights of camping (2pm Thursday – 12pm Monday)
Kids 10 and under admitted free with paying adult
- RV’s, campers and trailers require an RV space in addition to camping passes
Dry camping…portable bathroom accommodations… portable handwash stations… Sapphire Mountain Grill providing homestyle breakfast and dinner… Onsite convenience store providing beverages, some food items, ice, bottled water, etc. RV accommodations…Showers for purchase…Entertainment stage…Separate drumming circle…ADA accessible.
Guidelines, Rules, Regs
- There is no pre-opening staging area
- Check-in begins at TBA Thursday…Check-out is by 11am Monday
- NO PETS OF ANY KIND
- No open fires, no drugs/alcohol, no fireworks allowed.
- Gas BBQ grills and camp stoves are allowed.
- 2 vehicles allowed per camp site.
- Noise curfew from 11pm to 7am.
Purchase Camping Passes & RV spaces:
Passes & Spaces available through the UO Ticket Office online and charge by phone (541) 346-4363