- Visitor Information
- About OCF
- Photo Galleries
So much entertainment to see, so little time! Stages with links have schedules posted. Other schedules coming soon. Click on the stage name in blue to find the 2013 schedule for that venue. Other schedules will be posted as they are finalized. Keep checking.
MAIN STAGE - Located in a large, sunny meadow, this stage is the Fair's largest
- DAREDEVIL PALACE - Jugglers and clowns and musical spoons
- SHADY GROVE STAGE - Big tree, acoustic music
- KESEY STAGE at Energy Park
- GYPSY STAGE - Music and dance from the Middle East
- WC FIELDS - All things considered, we'd rather be here!
- SPIRIT TOWER - Dance and Hip-Hop.
- RABBIT HOLE - Spoken word artists
- FRONT PORCH - Spoken word artists
- BLUE MOON STAGE - Folk music on the Left Bank
- STAGE LEFT - The OCF's very own circus
- CHEZ RAY'S NEXT STAGE - Music and poetry, oh, my
- MONKEY PALACE - Primates at Chela Mela
- MIGHT TINY PUPPET STAGE
- HOARSE CHORALE - Rock and folk at Chela Mela
- MORNINGWOOD ODDITORIUM - Even odder at Chela Mela
- COMMUNITY VILLAGE - Activism and entertainment
- YOUTH STAGE - For the young, by the young at heart
- STILL LIVING ROOM - A gift from our Elders
And don't forget the stilt walkers, wandering musicians and surprises everywhere you turn! WANDERING PERFORMERS - Please feel free to bring your instrument and stroll on our paths,
but please see these guidelines.
[ Fair Map ] [ Quick Visitor Guide ] [ Contact Us ] [ FAQs ] [ Site Map ] [ Feedback ]
Oregon Country Fair © 2007
Site and Photo Gallery Photo Credits: Geoffrey Silver, Lorin Edmonds, Norma Sax, and Alan Trist