Welcome back campers! We’re excited to share our home with you once again for Country Fair. Located a short 10 minute walk to the fair’s main entrance with something for everyone! 24580 Suttle Rd.
- Camping passes are per person and good for 4 nights of camping (10am Thursday – 12pm Monday)
- Kids 10 and under admitted free with paying adult
Hot, private outdoor showers by donation, well-maintained portable bathrooms, hot coffee and wicked good food fresh to order, live music Friday, Saturday and
Guidelines, Rules, Regs
- Check-in begins at 10am Thursday. Check-out is by 12pm Monday
- Service Animals OK with appropriate documentation & paperwork
- No open fires, no drugs/alcohol, no fireworks allowed.
- BBQ grills and camp stoves are welcome.
Campground is for Oregon Country Fair attendees only, so you must have an OCF ticket to enter.
Check out our website for more details: www.quietcamp.com or our Facebook Page www.facebook.com/
Pre-purchase tickets on our website or through the UO Ticket Office, here.
Passes & RV spaces also available through the UO Ticket Office
Credit cards accepted at the front gate!