Welcome back campers! We’re excited to share our home with you once again for Country Fair. Located a short 10 minute walk to the fair’s main entrance with something for everyone! 24580 Suttle Rd.
- Camping passes are per person and good for 4 nights of camping (10am Thursday – 12pm Monday)
- Kids 10 and under admitted free with paying adult
Hot, private outdoor showers by donation, well-maintained portable bathrooms, hot coffee and wicked good food fresh to order, live music Friday, Saturday and
Guidelines, Rules, Regs
- Check-in begins at 10am Thursday. Check-out is by 12pm Monday
- Service Animals OK with appropriate documentation & paperwork
- No open fires, no drugs/alcohol, no fireworks allowed.
- BBQ grills and camp stoves are welcome.
Campground is for Oregon Country Fair attendees only, so you must have an OCF ticket to enter.
Passes & RV spaces also available through the UO Ticket Office
Credit cards accepted at the front gate!