24441 Suttle Road, Veneta, OR.
The last of the original Neighborhood Campgrounds, Shady Rest is for those who enjoy the Fair celebration. Lots of trees and lots of fun, and only a short walk to the Fair.
- Camping passes are per-person and good for 4 nights of camping (10 am Thursday – 12pm Monday)
- Camping passes – $79.00 + order fee
- Kids 10 and under admitted free with paying adult
- RV’s, campers and trailers require an RV space
- RV’s, campers and trailers require an RV space RV space – price based on the size of the unit + order fee
Dry camping…Car and tent camping…Portable bathrooms…Horseshoe pits…Food vendors…Merchandise vending…RV accommodations…Large RV accommodations (limited)…ADA-accessible
Guidelines, Rules, Regs
- Check-in begins at 2pm Thursday…Check-out is by 12pm Monday
- NO PETS OF ANY KIND
- No open fires, no drugs/alcohol, no fireworks allowed.
- BBQ grills and camp stoves are allowed.
- RV space pass is required for all campers, trailers and RVs.
- Noise curfew from 10pm to 8am
- Campground is for Oregon Country Fair attendees only, so you must have an OCF ticket to enter.
Purchase Camping Passes & RV Spaces:
Passes & Spaces available through the UO Ticket Office online & charge by phone (541) 346-4363
• Info & Tickets: http://tickets.uoregon.edu/shadyrest