What to bring to have a fabulous time…
- Your Ticket! Children 10 and under do not need a ticket, their admission is free!
- Your festive spirit.
- Your big smiles.
- Your sparkly duds – costumes are encouraged and make the event what it is!
- A water container.
- Comfy shoes.
- Your ATM card. We have several and most vendors can not take credit cards, or better yet bring cash; lines for the ATMs can be long.
- Extra batteries or other “convenience” items. We don’t have a store on site where you can buy these types of things.
- A blanket to sit on to watch shows. Yes, you can bring a folding chair, your parasol, and your accordian, but they might be heavy after walking the paths all day!
What to leave home…
- All your cares and woes.
- Your pooch. Only service animals are allowed.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Glass containers.
- Video cameras.
- Petitions and leaflets.
Still photography is allowed at the Fair. To protect people’s privacy, please ask for permission before taking photographs of youth (ask their parents) and people who are not fully clothed. You have the right not to be photographed. If you feel you are being inappropriately photographed, please report the incident to Fair Central or the nearest Info Booth. Due to our agreement with performers, no video cameras are allowed on site from Wednesday, July 10, through Monday, July 15, except those belonging to credentialed media representatives or people who have made prior arrangements with the Video crew. Please do not take video footage from a cell phone or other such device without permission from the subject. Failure to follow this guideline may result in removal from the Fair.
We care about each other at the Fair. Our Board of Directors passed a Consent Policy which means a lot to us. Please make sure to take a look at it: OCF Consent Policy.