What to bring to have a fabulous time…
- Your Ticket!
- Your festive spirit.
- Your big smiles.
- Your sparkly duds – Costumes are encouraged and make the event what it is!
- A water container.
- Your ATM card. There are two machines at the entrance and one at Main Stage.
- Extra batteries or other “convenience” items. We don’t have a store on site where you can buy these types of things.
- A blanket to sit on to watch shows.
What to leave home to have a fabulous time…
- All your cares and woes.
- Your pooch. Only service animals are allowed.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Glass containers.
- Video cameras.
- Petitions and leaflets
Still photography at the Fair is allowed and may happen as part of the event. To protect people’s privacy, please ask for permission before taking photographs of youth (ask their parents) and people who are not fully clothed. We strive for respect of all people and want everyone to feel able to express themselves at the Oregon Country Fair. You have the right not be photographed. If you feel you are being inappropriately photographed please report it to Fair Central or the nearest Info Booth. Due to our agreement with performers, no video cameras are allowed on site from Wednesday, July 8, through Monday, July 13, except those belonging to credentialed media representatives or people who have made prior arrangements with the Video Crew through the office. Please do not take video footage from a cell phone or other such device without permission from the subject. Failure to follow this guideline may result in your removal from the Fair.