- Visitor Information
- About OCF
- Photo Galleries
So much entertainment to see, so little time! Full stage schedules for the 2013 Fair will be available in June.
- MAIN STAGE - Located in a large, sunny meadow, this stage is the Fair's largest
- DAREDEVIL PALACE - Jugglers and clowns and musical spoons
- SHADY GROVE STAGE - Big tree, acoustic music
- KESEY STAGE at Energy Park
- GYPSY STAGE - Music and dance from the Middle East
- WC FIELDS - All things considered, we'd rather be here!
- SPIRIT TOWER - Dance and Hip-Hop.
- RABBIT HOLE - Spoken word artists
- FRONT PORCH - Spoken word artists
- BLUE MOON STAGE - Folk music on the Left Bank
- STAGE LEFT - The OCF's very own circus
- CHEZ RAY'S NEXT STAGE - Music and poetry, oh, my
- MONKEY PALACE - Primates at Chela Mela
- MIGHT TINY PUPPET STAGE
- HOARSE CHORALE - Rock and folk at Chela Mela
- MORNINGWOOD ODDITORIUM - Even odder at Chela Mela
- COMMUNITY VILLAGE - Activism and entertainment
- YOUTH STAGE - For the young, by the young at heart
And don't forget the stilt walkers, wandering musicians and surprises everywhere you turn!
[ Fair Map ] [ Quick Visitor Guide ] [ Contact Us ] [ FAQs ] [ Site Map ] [ Feedback ]
Oregon Country Fair © 2007
Site and Photo Gallery Photo Credits: Geoffrey Silver, Lorin Edmonds, Norma Sax, and Alan Trist